Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back in the swing

I am a morning person by nature.  So I really do look forward to teaching Zumba at 5:30 AM.  We had an AWESOME class this morning.   I get a rush when I see how many folks actually left their warm covers to come out and get their groove on with me on Monday and Wednesday mornings.  I had an extra special surprise this morning when I saw a girl walk in that has not been to class in a long while.  Of course, I do need to mention that she was busy having a baby and building a new house.  Anyway, I was tickled to see her back in class.  With 4 young children and a brand new home, this is one busy lady!

Babies come along.  We get new homes, new jobs, new commitments.  The important thing to know is that it's never too late to pick back up where you left off with your fitness goals.  I hear so many people say that they just fell out of the routine and never could get back into the swing of things.  It doesn't matter if you fall off the wagon a million times, GET BACK ON.   Life happens.   Be around to enjoy it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment