Wednesday, May 25, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things......

Sometimes it's the little things that can make my day.....

1.  Perfect running weather - long sleeve t-shirt, shorts, and the wind at my back.

2.  Underwear that doesn't crawl into the nether-wheres in exercise class.

3.  A super healthy low fat, low calorie, low carb meal that taste better than pizza.

4.  New running shoes.

5.  A good laugh that makes you feel like you've just worked your abs.

6.  A brand new kick tail playlist on the ipod.

7.  Vegetables right out of the garden....and someone who has a garden that gives them to you!

8.  Working out with a friend and discovering that your 60 minute workout felt like 30.

9.  A well deserved rest day!

10. Being healthy and fit enough to enjoy life to the fullest.

2 comments:

whyweight-dietitianmom.blogspot.com said...

Amen to #2!!! Love the list! Thanks for your blog posts :) And your before and after pics are such an inspiration to so many people! Your example is the best lesson taught! :)

Audrey Estes said...

Thanks Christie! I love reading your blog as well! I referenced it in one of my blog posts! I know your classes at the gym have really helped alot of people :)

Post a Comment